Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photo Challenge Days 17 - 20

So I have a confession to make first. I am not on Instagram - since I was too impatient to wait for Verizon to get the iPhone, am too cheap to upgrade before I am eligible to do it as inexpensively as possible, and actually like my DroidX. I have also decided that I want to learn how to use my camera more creatively, with the hopes of someday convincing myself that a DSLR is a worthwhile investment. SO my plan was to be inspired by the lovely photo challenge to both take pictures AND get in the habit of posting regularly. And it's not been a total failure, but I think if I was playing in Instagram land, I would probably have a picture up each day. Sigh. As it is, there's the taking of pictures...then later on the locating of cables and connecting to laptops...then the posting. And tomorrow is another day. Onward and upward!

Day 17 - Time

Day 18 - Drink

Day 19 - Something You Hate to Do

Day 20 - Handwriting

No comments:

Post a Comment